• We provide towels, but not beach towels,
so please bring your own
• The cleaners visit once a week. (If you would like this service more often, then we can easily arrange it at an extra charge.)
• We provide TV with Melita Cable service. AND WIRELESS BROADBAND.
• We have a good selection of English books at the house that you are welcome to use, please return them before you leave.
• We suggest you bring some DVD's and CD's (There is no video player).
• The pool man comes once a week.
• Check out time is 10.00 sharp, Check in time is any time after 15.00 If you need a late check out, or early check in, please let us know and we will see what we can do.
• The keys come on a key "fob" that doubles up as a "fob" to put in the electric switch holder as you walk in the door. There is no electricity without the "Fob" being firmly placed in its holder. The keys must not be removed from the fob.
• You can get from Malta to Gozo a number of ways, rent a car at the airport and get the ferry is the easiest and cheapest, taxi to the ferry and come over as a foot passenger.
• We can arrange car hire on request, please see the link.
• The bathrooms come with soap, a hand towl and a bath towel and a roll of toilet paper in each bathroom. The kitchen should have a J cloth, some washing up liquid, just basics I'm afraid. If you want more just ask.
• If you are hiring a car, would very strongly suggest you do not hire from Gold Car or OptimoRent they both have terrible reputations and very unfair contracts that will catch you out.